Hynt Beauty’s purely formulated vegan Eye Brow Definers are luxuriously creamy, but not too liquidy making it easier than ever to control and apply on to brows like a pro makeup artist.
They are long lasting, water resistant and is formulated using only pure, clean & nurturing ingredients. The star ingredients of Organic Jojoba Seed Oil and Organic Castor Seed Oil hydrate to encourage hair growth, too!
The Eye Brow Definers are vegan, cruelty-free, and as always, free of known toxins, parabens, silicones, petrochemicals, nano-particles, gluten and all ingredients known or questioned to be harmful.
Available in 6 Shades:
– Pearl – Perfect for those with platinum- or silver-grey hair.
– Blonde – For all shades of blonde. Why change something when it’s already great?
– Taupe – A super versatile shade that works across a wide range of hair colours. From blondes who want a more defined brow, all the way to rich brunettes.
– Auburn – Perfect for a wide range of auburn tones from pure redheads to dark ginger tones. Not too red, not too brown, perfectly warm and balanced.
– Espresso – Hynt’s top-selling shade. Ideal for medium- to the deep dark brunettes.
– Black – A black that looks more natural and less harsh than just plain black. Great for those with softer black to jet black hair.
HOW TO APPLY
First, brush brows up and sideways with a brow brush. Then, using the angled side of an eyebrow definer brush, lightly dab a tiny amount on. Start about 1/3 in from the inner corner instead of at the inner corner. Apply using short dash-like strokes, following your hair growth to the outer corners. Then, using the amount you have left on the brush, finish by defining the inner 1/3 of the brow. Lastly, blend to soften lines using a soft edged or sponge tip brow pencil.