Beautiful, refreshed, and vibrant skin starts with cleansing and exfoliating.
Corbin Rd’s signature multipurpose Restorative Cleansing Balm has been expertly formulated to suit all skin types. Enriched with New Zealand’s native Kawakawa and 11 other natural oils. This moisture-rich formula effortlessly softens, encapsulates, and dislodges makeup, sunblock, air pollution micro-particles, and skin-damaging free radicals to help decongest and cleanse pores. Simultaneously working to reduce inflammation and restore balance with optimal hydration with healing ingredients. This sets the path for the second step, the effective and easy removal of the balm and exfoliation with the unique, innovative Viteve™ Silk Exfoliating Cloth
- Cleanses and removes oil, pollutants, and makeup without disrupting the protective skin barrier.
- Calms dry, flaky, and itchy skin and cleanses without a tight, dry feeling.
- Provides full protection and an extra layer of defence to those with sensitive skin.
- Leaves skin feeling smooth, soft, and moisturised.
- Reduces irritation and itching caused by harsh ingredients.
- Helps restore natural moisture balance
- Doubles as an eye makeup remover
How to Use:
Use daily. Designed primarily for the evening to remove daily grime and prepare for the overnight skin cell renewal, but can be used in the morning too if your skin is dry to provide a hydration boost before you wash your face.
Use gentle upward and outward circular motions, focusing on areas that need extra attention. The solid cleansing balm melts into an oil on contact with the skin, and melts and encapsulates any surface debris ready for the next step of removing and refining with our Viteve™ Silk Exfoliating Cloth.
Use a fresh Viteve™ Silk Exfoliating Cloth each time, wet before use, then start with a number eight motion over the face to remove the excess balm and encapsulated debris, taking extra care around the delicate eye area.